Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Standing on the Word...Variations


 Standing on God's Word
In high school, I drew a variation of the first picture.  The concept was the same, but the woman's hair, clothes, and style were different. Last year, I found the picture drawn in high school and recreated it.  As I reflected, two more images came to mind.  The lady in the first picture is standing strong and smiling- sunshine and rain- firm on the word. 


 The first picture would be ideal, but it's not always the case.  For me, sometimes standing on the word has looked/felt/been more like this:



 And sometimes like this:


Though each picture is different, there is a common theme in all three pictures:  the woman remains ON THE WORD

Even more true for me would be the following picture.  I've posted it before, but I'm posting it again with this series.  This remains to be my truth:  I am IN HIS HANDS.




No comments:

Post a Comment