Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nothing Wasted...



It's times like these that I am reminded that God is with me.  He's using every piece of me-  every piece of my life- and transforming it all into a great masterpiece.  I am a witness that God has a way of taking every part of us and using it to produce greatness.  I've seen how God has taken pressure and pain, interrupted sleep, frustration, tears and fears, thoughts and feelings that I can't seem to articulate...I've seen how he's taken these things and used them to compose visions for poems and paintings.

Images in my head and stanzas to poems serve as witness to me that HE IS WITH ME.  They remind me and reassure me that He's working with my pieces.  

This morning, I rest in that space.  I rest in the space of "process."  I rest because I am assured that NOTHING WILL BE WASTED.  Every piece and every process will be used for the greater good.  I rest knowing that I AM OK....just as I am, right where I am.  I AM OKAY, because He is with me; keeping me; growing me; and working in, on, and through me.  I rest because of His love.  I rest because of His faithfulness.  I rest because of His presence and the greatness within the process.  I rest because I am assured that He's arranging my pieces for an amazing masterpiece, and nothing- no piece- will be wasted.  

THIS MORNING'S PIECE:  "Every Tear"


THE THREE SONGS ON MY ROTATION THIS MORNING:

"I am Light" by India Arie

"Fly" by Nicki Minaj featuring Rihanna

"Over and Over" by Trin-i-tee 5:7


4 comments:

  1. I love every piece of this message inc the music on ur rotation. keep reaching up sis! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I appreciate your love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love this piece. Do you have plans to put it on postcards or reprints?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please forgive the delayed response. I hadn't thought about putting this one on postcard or reprinting it. Thank you for the idea. I will do both.

    ReplyDelete