Saturday, July 11, 2015

Jimmy Potters Studio

Today, I visited Jimmy Potters Studio.  I went with the intention of getting a taste-test of what goes into the creation of pottery, but I left with so much more.  

I had the opportunity to meet and learn a little about the founder and owner of the studio, Jimmy.  He's opened two locations and intends to open another.  

It is important to constantly feed your motivation and inspiration tank.  Meeting Jimmy and seeing the product of his passion and hard work was food for the soul.  I don't know his full story, but I know enough to deter any thoughts of settling for a mediocre life.  

It is possible to work your gifts and allow them to "make room for you."  I feel like God strategically places people along my path as vision-checks for me.  He allows me to see people walking in purpose and passion as a means of reminding me that IT IS POSSIBLE.  

IT...
IT
IT IS POSSIBLE...

BELIEVE AND DO...
REST AND PREPARE...
CONSTANTLY FILL YOUR TANK WITH LIFE...
KEEP BELIEVING AND CONTINUE TO DO...
WATCH FOR, EXPECT, AND EXPERIENCE GREAT FRUIT...








No comments:

Post a Comment