Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Lion Within


Sometimes, I feel 
there is a lion roaring within...

There is a lion within
There is a lion within all of us...
Sleep at times...
Roaring at others...
Caged in some cases...
Loosed in others...
Sometimes its roar is muffled and misconstrued...
Crowded out by the noise and sights of life
However,
Discontentment and Frustration
Reoccurring Dreams
Undying Desire, Passion, Inclinations
Inescapable Graces, Talents, Tendencies
Remind us of the lion within
A lion within
An essence in-tuned with purpose, design, passion, instincts...
There is a lion within
And I am now aware
I see
I hear
I feel
I roar
More fully alive
because I am now aware
More fully alive
as I allow 
the roar to guide me
pass bars
into the wild
into life more abundantly



No comments:

Post a Comment